Finishing Your Application
Thank you for applying to BICS!
Now that you’ve completed the online application, you have just a few more steps to complete the application process.
Step 1 – Transcripts
- Download the High School Transcript Request Form here, and submit it to your high school to have your transcripts sent to BICS. If you were homeschooled, you may submit your transcript/grade report directly to our office.
- If you’ve taken the SAT or ACT, please submit a statement of your scores (if not on your transcript).
- If you’ve received any college credit, please have those transcripts sent to the BICS office.
Step 2 – References
Please download the two reference forms below and pass them along to the individuals of your choosing. The completed reference forms should be submitted by the referrer directly to the BICS office. You may choose to provide a stamped envelope, or they can scan and email the forms to email@example.com.
- Pastor/Church Leader Reference. To be completed by your pastor or a leader in your church (a non-relative).
- Employer/Business Acquaintance Reference. To be completed by an employer. Or, if you have not held a job, this may be completed by an adult friend (a non-relative).
Step 3 – Application Fee
You may either mail your $25 application fee to us via check (PO Box 1888 Lenox, MA 01240), or you may pay online.
Once we have received all your application materials…
…we will be in touch with you regarding an acceptance decision. In the meantime, follow us on Facebook to get a glimpse of community life here at BICS.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you and walking with you through this process! If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Boehm, our Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-637-4673.