Supporting & Giving to BICS
BICS benefactors make it possible for the Institute to keep costs signficantly lower for a student (about half of the normal cost of a year at a four year Christian college). You may support this ministry in a number of ways from gifts of stock, automatic deductions from one of your accounts, by credit card and, of course, directly through the mail. If you would like more information, lease call the BICS office (413) 637-4673 and ask for Tom Zikan in the business office. For questions, feel free to contact us
How to Give
Benefactors may financially support the Institute in a number of ways:
Because of BICS benefactors this ministry continues in its 30th year.
- by a credit card payment (call the BICS office)
- a transfer of stock ownership
- direct mail
- a gift to the DiscipleBuilder Scholarship Fund
- bring a work team to Lenox for special projects (contact President Brown)
- make a contribution to the “Founders’ Fund” to assist in capital improvementsIf you would like to discuss your personal preference in giving, please contact President Brown or Vice President Ross to share your interest.