The Institute adheres to the following summary* of doctrinal beliefs:
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons--Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious death and atonement through his shed blood, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his personal and visible return in power and glory.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he was tempted by Satan and fell, and that, because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for salvation.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life, and by whom the Church is empowered to carry out Christ’s great commission.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost: those who are saved unto the resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- *An amplified version of the statement of faith, The Savoy Declaration-Berkshire Ammendment, is available upon request.